Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Btk572 back in action !!

I'm very sorry for the delay in responding to pms, calls, or texts !
i lost 2 very good friends one of which has a very large scale project in my shop . that being said the project is right in the front area of my shop where you cant miss it when you walk in the shop. i am in the process of moving the projectso it isnt a direct reminder to my loss of a great friend and fellow car guy. we built many projects together. so i have a few days of rearranging to do ,then i will be back in full swing with the things that have been ordered and new orders and projects.
I am truely sorry for any and all inconviences this may have posed to the great members of the forum !

thank you all for the calls, texts, and good words you sent during this very tuff time of the circle of life, it means alot to me ! Bill, btk572

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Sorry about the loss of your friends Bill, i know the feeling, i have lost 2 long time friends in the past 2 years and i miss them greatly. Glad your back and i hope time will ease some of the pain i know you are feeling.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Losing a close friend or family member is never easy and always makes going on difficult. One day at a time is all we can do. We have all been there at one time or another and know how you are feeling.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Anyone hear from BTK? Haven't heard anything in about three weeks.
Looks like he hasn't logged onto the forum since starting this topic saying he was back in action on 6/18.

By his own admission, Bill is not very computer savvy. Maybe he's having tech issues. Have you tried contacting him off the forum?

He posted his contact info in his intro topic:

BTK572 said:
Contact information.
Auto Art
Bill Pickelheimer
8831 N.Clinton
Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46825

[email protected]
( email only )

Phone contact.
260 414 2324 cell direct contact
260 471 4410 shop/recording

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
I hope he's ok. I know he's been going through a rough patch with the loss of his friends so I've been giving him some space.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
He still hasn't logged on since 6/18. Sorry you're having so much trouble contacting BTK. Do you having a pending transaction with him or just looking for information?
Yes, we have a tank, fairing and some fenders that work is being done on...hopefully everything is OK and we will hear something soon.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.