RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I have many things going on! =)

I've been waiting for my power pipe to ship for 3 months, I'm worried something happened to him

+1

Paid for and ordered back at the end of March. I hope he's ok.
I have notified the forum owners, Vertical Scope of the issue. Hopefully all is well and he will post up soon letting us know what happened. If not we will need to get an accurate list of members' property and money that he has.

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
sorry for the delays guys ,and not to make it sound like your not important to me ,but i have been dealing with bigger things that has been taking me away from work and the forum. i apologize for that and am in the process of being back in regular operating mode for parts and services.
dont worry im not going anywhere,you dont have to send the mods or verticalscope after me to get your things. all work and parts will be recieved by all who paid or ordered parts, if there is a way i can make it up to you for being delayed in sending your parts just let me know and ill work to make you the customer more then happy with the transaction with me !!! btk572

·
Premium Member
7,613 Posts
We all understand what has been going on in your life and i do not believe anything needs to be made up. Personally I know what a distraction the computer can be and if i did not spend so much time on it my stuff would be ready so much sooner. I think most people were worried about you personally and were just hoping that nothing had happened to you. I am sure that once you get back into your normal routine everyone will get their stuff and will be more than happy with the quality of your work

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
i do apologize for not checking in with the forum ,but being over loaded certain things have to take priority over others.
im all good as for myself,losses and juggling the aftermath of those was definately time consuming but im thru that ! i will be back to production speed next week and rolling. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONCERNS AND PRAYERS ! BTK572

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
We all understand what has been going on in your life and i do not believe anything needs to be made up. Personally I know what a distraction the computer can be and if i did not spend so much time on it my stuff would be ready so much sooner. I think most people were worried about you personally and were just hoping that nothing had happened to you. I am sure that once you get back into your normal routine everyone will get their stuff and will be more than happy with the quality of your work
+1

Glad you're ok

·
Administrator
27,731 Posts
Hope the extra month helped bro. Sometimes its great to have the extra time at-hand for the highest-priority things! Is there a ship-date for member items already in your pipeline? Thanks.

i do apologize for not checking in with the forum ,but being over loaded certain things have to take priority over others.
im all good as for myself,losses and juggling the aftermath of those was definately time consuming but im thru that ! i will be back to production speed next week and rolling. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONCERNS AND PRAYERS ! BTK572

21 - 40 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.