RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

· Premium Member
Warrior 2004 Indigo
3,720 Posts
This is feeling like the "Dream exhaust" thread part 2.

No more excuses Bill - no more disappearing - sort out our French friend's stuff.

At the end of the day we all have problems - all of us. . but we sort them.

Privately between the two of you is preferable but whatever happens - just do it!

· Premium Member
3,381 Posts
I think all of you have done a great job helping sort out an uncomfortable situation to assist a fellow brother. Cristok keep helping out we don't want you to pull back if you can help, as I'm sure BTK will get this all sorted hopefully sooner than later. Good work lads if I could help I would. This nice teamwork.

Heff

· [Retired Admin-SuperMod]
32,054 Posts
Christo, I would sooner deal with you, so I'll be direct and polite. I'm pissed because we were all lied to in print. Like you, I'm a stand-up guy and expect no less. That is why I like you bro.

If you were the vendor this year-old-crap and this half-year-old-crap would not be happening. So respectfully you should back-off my friend I don't think it matters anymore what is 'going on' because friends protect friends meaning we stand-up and deal with wassup.

I'm correct to worry about our members who are at risk. No matter how much I wish they were dealing with YOU instead because you build your stuff and you don't sell stuff you don't build. But you are not the vendor in fact. And you rapidly know there is no possible excuse for a vendor accepting newer business when there's prior member business unfulfilled.

We have all had family and friends pass and we have all had to step-up and go-do for those we care about, but those have limits and beyond that there are boundaries and we have friends here who have ordered in the midst of the delay-delay-delay postings . . . so they were unaware . . . and things have gone far beyond. Shame on all of us.

Look. If I were a vendor here and I kicked the bucket on a hard mountain turn my wife would post-up the honest truth about wassup and she would handle things honorably. I expect no less and neither should anyone.

So I ask again, why are YOU not the vendor here for your own stuff . . . dammit you communicate and you participate on all fronts here and you deliver what you speak. So yes okay I refuse to let you be cast badly in this and at the same time I expect you to refuse to soft-peddle when members are still being ignored by a vendor.

I'm correctly anxious to see every member made right. I'm prepared to take this to the level necessary and I only need to know what members have ordered and not received. Its again subsequently obvious that Admin and Mods did not get the whole list from Billy-the-kid (BTK) and new names keep coming to light. How can Mod NOT step-up and start protecting members?

Sorry, can't back-off. Billy had a golden opportunity and he refused to let us help, and now we have no idea who is at risk because he blew-it-off saying he had contacted everyone. Umm, huh?

I'm asking Admin to review his status as a site vendor and I'm asking BTK to communicate to Admin every member who has ordered and not received. This forum has always found a way to protects its own. In this case this might be the only way and we all have too much at stake. Sorry Christo, I respect you and your work but there's no way I'll back off protecting members when there's been months and even now a year's delays and who knows how many other members have ordered unwittingly in the meantime?

Its a line in the sand. It ends here one way or another. Its time for the vendor to stand-up and be counted. Its time for BTK to ship the bits to France and everywhere else, and to stop taking new orders until the delayed outstanding orders are proven fulfilled.

I think you people should back off. You are not fully aware of what is going on and maybe should get all the information before you make your opinion public. As moderators the forum members count on your impartiality and many value your opinions and judgement. there are Private methods of contacting the parties involved and you should use these means to collect all the information before getting involved in a public thread. Just my opinion

· Super Moderator
13,719 Posts
I realize some people are nervous about saying anything publicly, for fear of not getting their order or getting harassed by the peanut gallery. If you have any open orders, disputes, property or money with Btk, please PM myself or Arizonawarrior with the details. Vertical Scope, the site owner is requesting this information.

· [Retired Admin-SuperMod]
32,054 Posts
Well said Sang. Plus I'd like to add for Arno and bja72774, as you know you were both already on the Admin list from early in this thread six months ago, but its still important that you post-up here publicly (or send a moderator a PM) when you have your order and are satisfied. If you need more help, just ask us.

I realize some people are nervous about saying anything publicly, for fear of not getting their order or getting harassed by the peanut gallery. If you have any open orders, disputes, property or money with Btk, please PM myself or Arizonawarrior with the details. Vertical Scope, the site owner is requesting this information.

· Administrator
884 Posts
Hi guys,

If you have any vendor inquiries or concerns, please send me a PM.

Until you have reported any issues to us, we are unable to deal with this.

Thank you.

Lee, community support

· Premium Member
2002 XV1700PC Warrior
3,951 Posts
FYI - it takes more than 10 days to get a part shipped over to France.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.