RS Warrior Forum banner

BTK572 Swing Arm Give-Away! (winner: afoley90)

14K views 87 replies 40 participants last post by  insaneduane 
#1 · (Edited)
Winner: afoley90 :) in Indiana USA!

---------------------

Everyone . . . Bill (BTK572) has kindly donated one free Warrior '280 swing arm' modification and to save time and get this rolling quickly I'll let him fill-in the blanks and answer any questions about bearings and shipping and what-not. If you'd like a shot at this bad boy, post your forum name here PLUS post one good joke or funny JPG image that'll make Bill and his family laugh their butts off . . . and you're in the drawing.

This give-away vote will run until November 28th (the day after Thanksgiving) and then all the entries will be put into a hat and a winner's name will be drawn at random (probably by Sunday November 30th). We're not yet sure who will do the actual name-drawing but that will be worked-out and published in time for the big day no worries. Oh, and stay tuned because as usual if the winner doesn't respond within a week then another name may be drawn at BTK's option. It would be cool if the winner would post a few installed pics right here in this give-away thread too!

Before anyone asks, this isn't a forum give-away, its as usual just a bunch of us looking to have some fun, so please say a huge 'thank you' to Bill and his family for offering this awesome prize this year!

ref: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-site-giveaways/232097-2014-xmas-give-away-what-prize-year.html

Bill, wanna fill-in the blanks if any! :D

ADDED: got this PM from Bill:

arizonawarrior said:
Bill, thanks for doing this, its all set-up and here's the thread: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-site-giveaways/232505-give-away-vote-btk572-swing-arm.html Thanks bro!
btk572 said:
azw,
i read the thread, the shipping both ways is on the winner as they must supply the core arm to be modded, the bearings will be pulled and installed free of charge, they can have tabs removed if need be,and the arm can be sent to them raw if they like so they can have it powder coated or it comes frame color when done. if someone wants in on the giveaway for the holidays and already has an arm ill try to work with them to get them another mod possibly. that's what i can offer you guys at this point . thanks and happy holidays to all. btk572

If your name is here then you are 'in' but . . .
if not then SAY SOMETHING FUNNY REAL FAST!

Raffle Entries with Joke/Pic:

Abd9810
Afoley90
Arno
Bigdaddy1966
Bja72774
CadetC
Christok
Ctraugott90
Desertboy13
Filicajun
Flyingdutchman
Frestylmotox01
Gilly
Goforlow
Insaneduane
Jimduncan
Kenstater
LeaderDuece
Loganmn
MMFB
MTS221993
NickBlack
Outlawarrior
Piston
RamWarrior
Rocketkid
Semperfit
Shadow Warrior
Snowboy1234
Stellmon
Tjnoma99
WickedWild
Zalama

Updated 11/28 04:30 USA-PT: List sent to BTK by PM for his drawing post.
Updated 11/29 07:30 USA-PT: For complete list go to: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-s...-give-away-winner-afoley90-2.html#post2995641

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Put me on the list

Proper Pronunciation

I bought a pint of Häagen-Dazs ice cream at the supermarket. As the cashier rang it up, I asked, “How do you pronounce that?”

Speaking slowly and distinctly, he said, “Four dollars and seventy-nine cents.”

#8 ·
I got a PM from Bill, its added into the OP above. So now I'll stand-back and watch the fun as time allows. I'm certain Bill will answer any other questions directly so post 'em here if you've got 'em . . . and maybe Bill will have an occasional minute to join in the fun along the way!

#11 ·
Add me to the list please,

A blind man walks into a bar with his seeing-eye dog. He stands in the center of the bar, takes the dog by the chain, and starts swinging him above his head.

Everyone stops and stares. Upset about the way the animal is being treated, a patron runs up to the blind man and demands, "What the **** are you doing?"

The blind man turns toward the patron and says, "Oh, nothing, just looking around."

Also

http://www.bikerspost.com/videos/1/3299/gone-fishin

http://www.bikerspost.com/videos/1/3292/honey-i-shrunk-the-harley

#12 ·
A guy takes his monkey into the bar. Bartender says "we don't serve monkeys here, he's got to go." It's 2 in the afternoon. Guy looks around, points out he's the only one there, and says "give us a break. He's quiet, he's trained, and there's nobody here anyway." So the bartender lets them stay, but warns them to not make a scene. Everything goes well for a couple of hours, but then more patrons show up, the monkey starts getting hammered, and it goes downhill fast. The last straw was when the monkey ate the cue ball from the pool table. The bartender gets pissed and throws them out. About six months later the guy comes in around 2 pm with his monkey. The bartender recognizes them and tells the guy they aren't welcome. The guy looks around, nobody there, and pleads his case "look dude, there's nobody here anyway. And besides, the monkey has totally learned his lesson. He's been to counseling, and now he only drinks water." So the bartender lets them stay with a warning. Guy is sitting there quietly drinking, and the monkey sits beside him eating bar peanuts and drinking his water. Only problem is, everytime he eats a peanut, he shoves it up his butt first. Then he pulls it out, looks at it, then eats it. Then he does it again. Up the butt, pull it out, look at it then eat it. Finally the bartender can't take it anymore. "Ok guy, I admit, your monkey is quiet, and he's not causing any problems. But that is totally disgusting. Why in the world does he shove the peanut up his butt before he will eat it?" The guy pauses for a sec, then replies "Well, after the cue ball incident, he checks everything for size."

Ba dum bum....

#15 ·
thanks for doing this

A trucker walks into a cat house go's up to the madam and hands her 5000 dollars and says I want the ugliest meanest fattest woman you have, and the madam says but sir for this kind of money "why" do you want the ugliest meanest fattest woman, when you can have the most beautiful sweetest woman we have and the trucker says you don't understand i'm not horny im home sick.:eek:

the pic is of my buddys bike the basketcase that i been working on
this bike has been a nightmare but we got it going so I took a pic of it
and did some work in the paint program and sent it to him, I think it came out good don't you?:D

Attachments

#18 · (Edited)
Add me to the list please, thanks for the generosity Bill!

A man walks into his local library, and asks the librarian, "Do you have that book for men with small penises?"

The librarian looks on her computer, and says "I don't know if it's in yet."

"Yeah that's the one."

Had to add this one too:

A man wakes up one morning to find a gorilla on his roof.

So he looks up the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Gorilla Removers".

He calls the number, and the gorilla remover says he"ll be there in 30 minutes. The gorilla remover arrives and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a huge, ferocious looking dog.

"What are you going to do?", the homeowner asks.

"I'm going to put up this ladder against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with the bat. When the gorilla falls off, the dog is trained to grab the gorilla's testicles and squeeze. The gorilla will be subdued enough for me to lock him in the cage in the back of the van.", says the gorilla remover and hands him the shotgun.

"What's the shotgun for?", asks the homeowner.

"If the gorilla knocks ME off the roof, shoot the dog."

#20 ·
That's awesome! Thanks a ton Bill! Please put my name in the hopper.

Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

#26 ·
I might as well get in.
A recent article in the Wellington, New Zealand newspaper The Dominion Post,

reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued Wellington Hospital,

saying that after her husband had surgery there he lost all interest

in sex.

A hospital spokesman replied: "Mr. Maynard was admitted for cataract

surgery. All we did was correct his eyesight."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.