RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a set of Bub Chambermaids today via Fed Ex. My question is that if I install these pipes without re-mapping the computer what harm am I going to do to the bike or will it even run. I thought the dealer could do this for me and charge a minimum-WRONG-I called and 2 hours and $120.00 later they could remap it for me. I could use that $ for a power commander. I would like to take the bike to Myrtle Beach this weekend with the new pipes on if I could.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
It might run a little lean but will run just fine. Ive heard from many people who have had no problems other than backfires. I have a stage 4 kit with bubs and no remap and mine runs perfect.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
You shouldnt have to re-map at all. I'm assuming you're talking about adjusting the ECU when you say "re-map"? You can always adjust the ECU up/down later if you find ur running too lean/rich but I wouldnt think you would have too. Check your idle too, but I ran Chambermaids and loved them. Found they added some performance and sounded awesome! Too bad I talked out them for Jug-Huggers. Just put them on and go.

·
Registered
57 Posts
put mine straight on adjusted ecu runs great,pull those baffles and put in the torque chambers.if you like loud youll love these NASTY

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Yea, those torque chambers were the bomb!! Loved the sound. My Rineharts dont seem as loud as those chambermaids were. (heavy sigh!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts