RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help and new to this site. I bought Bubs jug huggers for my 2006 warrior and they had to come off . Killer pipes look great sound great but dont work on a lowered bike . I dragged the removable tip on the ground going around a turn no other damage . The pipes have 50 miles on them if that and need a new home . I waited 4 months to get them from bubs due to back order . Any intrest out there looking for $400 buy pays shipping

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
welcome to the forum. hate to tell you this but you can buy thouse pipes new from phatperformance for $414.95 with free shipping. You're going to have to adjust your price a little if you want these to sell. Not trying to harp on ya but this should of been posted in the classified section.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same pipes on my bike and its lowered as well. I have to take the right handers a little easier. I say since they sound good and look good, leave them on and drag that S*

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would love to keep them but heading on a 3500 mile trip soon . Deals gap and blueridge parkway How bad do yours drag

·
Registered
91 Posts
Whats the best you can do, I found some big shots in perfect condition for 250 shipped, but I like the looks of these better...lemme know please

1 - 10 of 10 Posts