RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
CBushmaker said:
Those look great. Can you post a pic of the stack straight on? Also why did you do the staggered?
For the folks with short legs who have a difficult time reaching their pegs.....
LoL!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CBushmaker said:
Those look great. Can you post a pic of the stack straight on? Also why did you do the staggered?

A picture "straight on" will look no different if they are staggared or not staggared. I felt that by pulling in the rear one. the stacks hug the lines of the bike nicely. Darkstar also pointed out another advantage although I think I have a 2 to 3 inch advantage over him
. I used the straight Bucky plate last year and cruising comfortably along I had a tendency to shift my right knee a little more outward than my left Knee. This kept my knee slightly away from the end of the rear stack.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I would think Bucky685 will now offer both the straight single plate "classic" and this two plate "staggered" version. You can expect a slight up-charge for the "staggered" but I'll leave the exact $ numbers to him.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
needanewscooter said:
Thanks for the feedback. I would think Bucky685 will now offer both the straight single plate "classic" and this two plate "staggered" version. You can expect a slight up-charge for the "staggered" but I'll leave the exact $ numbers to him.
I can offer either version. The staggered plate would be about $30.00 more if going the chrome route, and about $20.00 more for powdercoated

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
those are pretty sweet!

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
Hey Tim, I already have your stacks. Could you pm me on how much I could get the staggered plate for,if it's the same stacks. Or I might could send you my stacks and maybe you could chrome my stacks to go on the new chrome staggered plate.Anyway, PM me and give me some idea. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
Thanks Jeff, PM sent.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts