RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

· Registered
2,783 Posts
I just order an internal throttle from them off Ebay. Wish I would have seen this earlier, i wouldn't have ordered from them. I did call them because they had a few different style throttles, and I completely agree with your comment about their employees not giving a sh*t. The guy was getting annoyed because I wanted to know the differences between the throttles and what type of bearings they used. The guy finally said, "We don't use or install these parts, we just sell them."

· Registered
3,663 Posts
The guy finally said, "We don't use or install these parts, we just sell them."
Thats kind of crappy. I would have told him they just lost a sale, and then notified management. What I'm getting here is that, if you order from them and get what you need then everything is fine. if something goes wrong the customer service sucks. Kind of like verizon. that is enough to make me not order from them

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Still no mirrors, haven't heard from them since asking for a refund of a tracking number for my replacements for the third time. They had originally said 2-10 business days for a resolution with FedEx, tomorrow will be 10 business day so I'll be on them again tomorrow.

Just ordered a pair of mirrors from demoncycles without any problems
I hear ya, if mine had shown up in one piece I wouldn't have had any problems either. Just letting people know what kind of customer service they can expect if they have an issue....none.

· Premium Member
1,578 Posts
If you have the FED EX tracking number you can contact them to see if it the claim has been disbursed. If it has been disbursed the check will be sent to the shipper unless the shipper sends in a claim release form to send the payment to the recipient.

Been there before with Fed Ex....

· Registered
3,473 Posts
Still no mirrors, haven't heard from them since asking for a refund of a tracking number for my replacements for the third time. They had originally said 2-10 business days for a resolution with FedEx, tomorrow will be 10 business day so I'll be on them again tomorrow.

I hear ya, if mine had shown up in one piece I wouldn't have had any problems either. Just letting people know what kind of customer service they can expect if they have an issue....none.
fair enough

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
If you have the FED EX tracking number you can contact them to see if it the claim has been disbursed. If it has been disbursed the check will be sent to the shipper unless the shipper sends in a claim release form to send the payment to the recipient.

Been there before with Fed Ex....
Thanks, I didn't know you could do that, never had this problem before. FedEx says it was settled on Monday. Demons had stated in an email to me
We have to file a claim with FedEx due to the item arriving damaged. We will begin that claim today and the moment it is resolved we will send the replacement.
So I just sent them yet another email asking where my stuff is. Here's the response.
I have been out of the office the last few days, so I apologize for the delay in getting to you. I have confirmed online and yes it has been resolved. Once payment is received from FedEx we will send replacement.

now in the earlier email they said as soon as it's resolved, now they say it is resolved and now you have to wait for the FedEx check to get here.

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Called them since now they won't ship as soon as it's resolved as they stated, they have to wait for the check to come from FedEx. I called talked to Daisy, they got transferred to Patrick who said he was the manager. He offered no solutions and said if that this is what daisy already told me and there was no need to get him involved. I couldn't believe it. He offered to charge me again and then expedite me mirrors which he would have also charged me for and then refunded me the price of the mirrors when the check came in, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

He had the nerve to say "Buddy calm down, this is a $30 set of mirrors we're talking about here" Yeah I know, and you've been jerking me around for weeks about it.

I again said I either want a refund today or mirrors shipped. Not happening apparently. So I'm stuck waiting for the check to come from FedEx at which point maybe they'll ship me mirrors, although I'm not holding my breath.

In short, awful customer service and incredibly arrogant, I won't spend another cent there and I would encourage you guys to spend elsewhere as well.

· Premium Member
Warrior 2004 Indigo
3,720 Posts
I frikkin hate stories like this! :mad:

Trouble is.... Fedex probably only do a check run once a month - so be prepared to wait a while.

I wouldn't spend a single cent with Demon Cycles after reading this!

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
According the Demons the check was sent out Monday, they expect it tomorrow, but still won't ship me anything until it's there. I'm sure the next story is they have to wait 10 days to make sure it clears...:rolleyes: As the manager Patrick put it "I can't just steal a set of mirrors out of inventory to make you happy".

· Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I have filed claims with Fed Ex when I shipped something and they lost it. They didn't send me a check, they simply credited my Fed Ex account. Maybe they do something else now?

· Registered
3,663 Posts
you have sold me on never purchasing something from them. I understand that screw-ups happen, but its what the company does about it that counts, and it sounds like they just dont give a $hit. thanks for keeping us up to date

· Registered
78 Posts
They did the same to me ....except the didn't put everything i ordered in my package ... when i called and emailed (after getting the run around for over 2 weeks ) they basically told me tough s&%$ ....i filed a dispute with pay pal and got a refund ... BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE GUYS THEY'RE SHADY

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
LOL you're not kidding, they're only about 3 hours from me and I would have been on the way.

For what it's worth this set had a piece of cardboard in the box separating the two mirrors that the first package didn't have, my guess it that missing divider is what caused the first set to show up broken. Regardless, Demons Cycle has some of the most infuriating customer service I've ever dealt with and I would encourage everyone else to find somewhere else to buy their parts.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.