RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those searching the web for parts you may come across this add in New York Craigslist. I am sure it's the same add all over the country. He/she/it claims to have warrior parts and supplies pics of the items you are looking for. Also makes up a story that he/she/it has to wait a couple days before going to storage to look at the parts they have. THEN they state they will only take USPS money order. They won't take Paypal or anything else that would protect you. You can also tell these because of the English in their writing and the long delays in responses. Well that because they are trying to scam a ton of people at the same time and it takes a while to make their email rounds. Take care,

2020-02-13_08-12-57 by Aaron Bailey, on Flickr

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Anyone that posts $1 I just past by. I have no trust in craigslist yet the irony is that I bought my warrior off craigslist. The only thing I have ever bought from there. I prefer offer up, let go or Facebook marketplace ( when I had Facebook). Thanks for the look out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,587 Posts
I don't ever deal with these types of ads anymore unless I can exchange parts/money hand to hand. There's too much of this crap out there. It sucks that there so many people they prey on same so many that fall fit it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts