RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently buy all my parts from the US. Freight costs are huge and the time for delivery can be a pain in the arse. Is there anywhere closer to Australia or in Australia that sell geniune Yamaha or aftermarket components? I am also looking at buying a 260kit and from the US the delay & cost due to freight is huge any alternatives?

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
conan, good luck with that one mate. There's a small contingent of Aussie warriors that might be able to help you out.....

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome aboard, conan, and good luck with your parts. Post up in the Austrailia section. They'll definitely be of more help.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yeah, you might as well look in Japan. Your Aussie comrades might be able to help. Welcome to the forum BTW.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 240tall

dont they have ebay down under.

We do but there's nothing for the Warrior on it. Why? Cos there's only 350 sold down under and I reckon about 50 of them have been stolen or written off so only 300 in Oz.

Welcome Conan. Where in Oz are you? We've just had a national gathering in NSW. Check it out in the Ozzie section. Loads of blokes will help you out with sourcing spares and imported components. Warrior1oz regularly gets parts in from the US so it's worth contacting him.

There's a bloke on the Gold Coast called "ricky" and he can do a 240 kit for around $1800. PM him for more info.

Look forward to seeing you on our forum mate.

Fiery.

·
Registered
214 Posts
welcome to the forum!! always great to see riders from other parts of the world, and espeically nice to see another ozzie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts