RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I going to buy my first warrior (2003) tomorrow. Fisrt mod I want to do is the stock handle bars, want Flat Bars - any recommendations

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
welcome. My recommendation is since it is a used bike, ride it around as is for a while and get to know what you like and don;t like about the bike first...

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome Lobo!Handle bar selection has a lot to do with height and riding style.Do a search and you'll find a wealth of info!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Lobo-Nacoma,

to the forums!

You won't be disappointed and will be quite happy with your new purchase.

As for bars...I have the Yamaha Double "T" Fat bars on my Warrior. I like them...Not to bad of a ride position, kind of lean forward a bit, but not bad. Definitely look better then the stock bars, I always hated those bars...

Anyway...Best of luck with your new ride!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome, Lobo-Nacoma. Lot's of options here. Take a look around the galleries for a bit. Use our search function for "bars". Get ready for some reading.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Hey.....tomorrow is TODAY!!!!! NICE.....betcha didn't sleep much last night!!!!

Welcome!, and once you get her home and get off it for 2 seconds....snap a couple pictures and let us have a gander at your new bike.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Welcome to the 4m and congrats on choosing the warrior. They are a lot of fun and I am sure you will enjoy it! I have the CP Punisher 1120 bars on my bike which I think are very comfortable but if you are intererested in flat bars, check out Beau323 bike. Here is a link to his gallery.http://rswarrior.com/Gallery/beau323.aspx

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. My bike has the Yami Double T fat bars. I rode a bike with the Baron Radius bar, I like the way it raps around the speedo. With the yami, the Yami cuts the top half off from view. I am 6'3" which also plays a role in this problem

Good luck,

1 - 20 of 33 Posts