RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, Joe (Cadfather) was in a horrible motorcycle accident. The Driver who hit him did not have insurance. Preaherman / Randy, stays close to Joe and knows his pains and strains of his recovery with his lost time and rehabilitation.

mailto: [email protected] (forCadfather) in the notes

We would like to this under our hats until the Cookout,
Thanks, Kris and Randy
____________________________________________________________________________________________

So with the overwhelming support and positive feedback we were getting and I know so few of you, we just thought we would share with the rest of the RS Warrior world, If you would like to contribute, please include your screen name. I Think Woody is getting a card.

I won't be able to make it to the cookout Joe, so eat some for me.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JimB

Where can I send a check by mail?

Gonna carve it onto a stone and send it by mastodon? heh heh [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

You old people crack me up! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Anyone that doesnt use Paypal but would like to give a love offering for Joe, can PM any of the following members and I'm sure they will be glad to give you an address you can mail to.
Independent_lemming
Jon_cocktoastel
Warriordog
Preacherman
Churchkey

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RatPhlem

quote:Originally posted by JimB

Where can I send a check by mail?

Gonna carve it onto a stone and send it by mastodon? heh heh [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

You old people crack me up! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Old?!?!?!?!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

Well this obviously isn't a secret anymore, right? Not after being posted here.

Should we send donations to Joe now at his paypal account instead of Woody?

JD, I would PM Preacherman for that info, but since the "cad is out of the bag" I would think that would make sense

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
I saw this post yesterday, guys. I am truly at a loss for words, and anyone that knows me knows that, that doesn't happen often. I held off posting to this, looking for the right words to say. I still have not found them, this means so much to Teresa and I.

All that comes to mind to say is, thank you all, so very much. Even saying that does not express the gratitude that I have. With all that has happened, I have come to realize how truly blessed I am, with a great family, wonderful friends and a loving God. With all the donations of parts and greatly discounted parts for the Warrior rebuild, the members of this site have already done so much, to do this on top of all that, is nothing less than astounding.

I havn't used my paypal account since before the accident, I really don't remember the password even to get into the account, that and I don't know how I am set up to receive funds.

All that I can say is Thank you. Thank you, for putting this together for me and my family, thank you, for donating to help me out, and most importantly, thank you for being my friends. Preacherman said to me yesterday on the phone that us rough and tough old bikers ain't supposed to say this to one another, but I love you. As brothers in a bigger fraternity than motorcyles, thats true, I do love you guys. Take care and may God bless each and every one of you, today and everyday for the rest of your lives.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
We've never met Joe but in the 4+ years that I've been communicating with you and others on here I have come to regard you all as my Brothers. Every once in a while every family member needs a little help, and that's what families should do, give love and support when it's needed. Best of luck for the future Joe and I sincerely hope that your situation improves.

·
Registered
8,224 Posts

Joe will get all the money you contribute if using my Paypal account. I will cover the Paypal fees out of my pocket.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Woody, I've just e-mailed you $20 for Joe plus extra for the Paypal. Yes, it's too much extra but use it for the other costs. Thanks so much so doing this. Joe, I've never met you but you are one of the fam!!! Best wishes to you and your family......

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Hey Woody,
Sent funds last night via paypal.God bless Cadfather.
Randy

quote:Originally posted by Churchkey

Joe will get all the money you contribute if using my Paypal account. I will cover the Paypal fees out of my pocket.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Sent paypal to Churchkey. Joe, I had a good time with you at the dragon and you have
good taste in metal polishing and paint color! I hope that whatever is raised helps you
out.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Woody, I just paypaled you too. I also sent a mass email to all the West Coast Warriors to help out as well. Joe, we are there for you and we wish you all the best!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts