RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got the latest on the cadfather? Maybe I missed it, but it seems like a while ago since the last update.

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Yeah, I would like to know also. I havent been keeping in touch with the forum like i was in the past. Its good to be back

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Woohoo, I'm back posting guys, bikeless but still posting. I'm doing a lot better thanks to your prayers and careful doctors. I'm still in therapy 3 times a week for the busted knee, but it is progressing along slllllllloooooowwwwwwwwwwlllllllyyyy, I'm still on the walker until I can get the blood clot in the left eye cleared up, another issue of time and literaly wait and see, pun intended. I don't really have any effects of the stroke except a lttle numbness in my right hand, trigger finger and thumb, but it too is getting better, besides I ride a warrior I'm used to my hands tingling. Thanks again guys for all your prayers and get well wishes, it really has made a difference. Bikeless Joe aka The CADFather.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Cadfather,I'm so glad to hear your doing well!Tell Teresa and her mom that I said hello,and I still hope to meet you face to face someday.Keep on kickin' Bro![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
Dan

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Good to see you posting again, time heals albeit slowly but it does i know from experiance also [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts