·
Registered
787 Posts
same, would love to see this on the bike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I dont have any pictures of it on my bike. If I get time I will mount on bike this weekend. My brother in law has a pro pipe on his warrior and it fits/sounds identical to that. I believe Samson made this pipe for a very short time.

I have ridden with it on my bike and the pegs will scrape before the exhaust. It is hard to tell in the photos, but the exhaust is stoutly built. I have a baffle for it as well, however that never gets put in lol...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im thinking to CA it may be around 100 bucks. I will check at my local usps this week and I can give you a better idea.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Wow what a neat looking pipe. Definitely an awesome buy for someone, and unique. glws bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
567 Posts
just wish you'd have put it up for sale a couple of days earlier.. i just bought a propipe

and i think this looks cooler

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh cool. Thank you for sharing that pic. Alright people, I'm trying to sell asap, so price is now dropped to $250 + shipping. If interested let me know your zip and I can get you a shipping price

·
Registered
567 Posts
Heck Peter buy this one and than sell the ProPipe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
sadly i don't have the funds to do that.. + i bought the propipe without hardware and heatshields.. i don't mind but it's not that easy to sell (which is why i got a good price on it)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts