RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
That's what I pay for 93 here, 87 is 2.30 now.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you only put int a hair over 3 gallons then you had almost 1 gallon to go believe it or not.
That's what confused me my feel light came on and I went about 13 miles on it. I sailed it up drove 3 blocks home I open the gas tank and it was down Quite a bit.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My voice to text is terrible what I meant to say is I rode 13 miles on the fuel light Pulled into the gas station thinking I was on fumes.
All that would fit in was 3 gallons
I rode home checked my gas level and it was down quite a bit.
I wonder if my light came on premature.

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Probably do not have a light issue.
It takes awhile to fill the reserve tank the man tank overflow / air in / out is small diameter. Air needs to enter the main tank to displace the fuel going into the reserve tank.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably do not have a light issue.
It takes awhile to fill the reserve tank the man tank overflow / air in / out is small diameter. Air needs to enter the main tank to displace the fuel going into the reserve tank.
That's what I was thinking next time i will close the cap and started it up. I looked into the tank with a flashlight this morning And after topping it off at the gas station it's down what looks to be about a gallon's worth.

·
Premium Member
8,529 Posts
That's what I was thinking next time i will close the cap and started it up. I looked into the tank with a flashlight this morning And after topping it off at the gas station it's down what looks to be about a gallon's worth.
+1 with Churchkey … and if you fill your bike on the sidestand it doesn't vent as well.
I always fill my tank while sitting on the bike so that it's level and fill up to the bottom of the baffle
  • 87 Oct @ $2.87 gal in Greenville, MI today :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts