RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting this thread as a "Shout Out" Thread, meaning if you are going out to a Local bike night or just for an evening ride and you want to let other local Warriors know about it, you can stop in here and and tell us what your plans are! This way we might get some impromptu rides in this summer!

So here goes the first....
This Wednesday (weather permitting..and this don't look good) I will be down at QS & Lube for Bike Night, then off for some riding! I live about a mile away so as long as the roads are dry, and there are no storms in the radar, I will be there....if it starts to drizzle Im a minute from home!
See Ya's There!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey 0Gravity, Ill probably be down at quaker frequently, well def meet up.... However, My Bike is in the shop gettin some fresh paint so no go for me this week. Hopefully have it back for the louie run..

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey 0Gravity, Ill probably be down at quaker frequently, well def meet up.... However, My Bike is in the shop gettin some fresh paint so no go for me this week. Hopefully have it back for the louie run..
Cool Man..... they are calling for rain all this week anyway.... But you never know around these parts the weather man is wrong more then he is right!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
115 Posts
any Cincy, Oh Warriors ?

I saw one in Bethel, Oh last year at a gas station. Pulled in to say hi and to hear his big shots. I had just bought mine and his 02 looked just as clean.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I've passed someone in the Lakewood/Rocky River/Westlake area a few times. Never met up though. Just passed each other around town.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'll be motoring back and forth from Springboro to Middletown for work. When I get out for a joy ride I will post.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I go to the one in Colerain (Cincinnati) on Thursdays. The one in my town blows.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went down tonight...was a smallish crowd...maybe 50 bikes in and out all night....I got several compliments on my Warrior a few from some Harley Guys that were walking around my bike scratching their heads until I walked up...they asked what it was and when I said a Yamaha Warrior they were still looking confused...then I heard one say as I walked away...I told you it wasn't a Harley...but they said it was Badass none the less...gee thanks guys...lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
milford, oh QS & LUBE draws a good crowd

I usually cruise by there on my way home from work and its packed. Bikes coming and going from all directions. Plus there's a place across the street called easy street rods or something like that has some cool cars sometimes. Saw a race decorated 64 galaxie 427 in off white with the thunderbolt hood. Awesome 2 door sled!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've never been out to the mentor one, i know where it is because I did a big job on mentor ave right around the corner from it.....do they get a good crowd? I have also been out to the Sheffield location...it's pretty decent.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Depends, I've been there when their extended parking lot was over flowing with bikes, approximately 1,000 bikes, and then there's been times with only 50. Sharon pa Quaker SL is huge, that is a good time, a little drive but worth it

1 - 20 of 211 Posts