RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says i am looking for fellow Warrior owners, that reside in the great state of AR. I live in Searcy which is about 45 min north on 67 of Little Rock. So if you live around here post up so i know who to contact when it is time for a long cruise.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Just an FYI, I might be up towards Eureka Springs over June 8-11 with a couple buddies. I'll keep you posted if the ride actually happens, and maybe we could meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is about 4.5 hours away from me, but maybe we can arrange something when the time comes. It sure would be cool to some other Warriors in person.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Just saw this post. I'm just down the road from you in Sherwood. I make it to Searcy to work on the Courthouse PCs once or twice a month, but not on the Warrior, too many spare parts to tote on it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got this email that may interest some of you AR guys:

This is what I just posted on the Confirmed Mission Board.

Well Folks, the mission is now confirmed and it is a go. It was a waiting game on this end to get the final go ahead but we have it now. The Funeral will be on Wednesday, June 7th in Beebe, AR. I do not have the time yet but will get that when my wife and I go to on Sunday, Beebe to meet the family and get the details of where and when and how. As you can imagine it is a really rough time for his mother. She had heard of the Patriot Guard Riders but wasn't sure what we do exactly. She knows now. She does know about the UG's though and was worried that we were there just to counter them. I assured her we were not and we will be there to honor a Fallen Hero. If the UG's show up, we will just ignore them. Some of you may not know but she had 2 sons in Iraq in the Army. When Bobby was killed, his brother was only 45 miles away.

Try to free up your schedules for Wednesday and as soon as I find out all the info I will post it ASAP.

Beebe, AR is a real easy place to get too. It is only 31 miles north of Little Rock on US 67/167.

Pete Waddell
[email protected]

·
Registered
150 Posts
KCJ, I'm here in Rogers, AR. Just moved here from L.R. I've got one of my riding buddies talked into a Warrior. He is in the process of making a deal for it right now. THen we can add one more RSWARRIOR.COM member to AR. He lives in Ft. Smith right now. It's beautiful riding up here by the way. The Pig Trail is one of the best places to ride IMO. Maybe the AR riders can get something together sometime.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That would be awesome if we could get all the AR Warriors together. It would have to be closer to the end of summer though. But we will definitly need to do it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Im with you hotrod. I was up for BBB last year and it was awesome. My first bike rally. I actually saw about 5 or 6 warriors there. I would love to cruise with some of you guys in the fall (or earlier). We will round everyone up when the time gets closer.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great idea !! Would there by chance be a website or anything ?

Would be awesome to meet up with you guys there and 'show them what a real bike looks like.'

Man i love this thing. Everyone likes it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm near Sherwood. I usually ride with a buddy on a sportbike and never see any other Warriors around Central AR. I'd love to ride sometime with others on Warriors. Just let me know when and where. Also, is there anywhere that bike riders get together around Central AR for "bike nights"?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am not to sure about any 'bike nights' but a 1/8 mile strip has opened/re-opened in LR. And there is a huge show (classics, improrts, bikes,....everything) there later this month, that i might be attending.

I am in Searcy, so if any of all are heading this way give me a shout.

281 705 3069 And the name is Ken.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts