RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy,

We missed you at Daytona!! The Florida Crew was there and we had many laughs at your expense, you were missed. It was low key, it was fun, it was us hanging out talking about Deals Gap and we all felt bad for the newly injured Shawn. He broke his finger...have a look at our homage to you below!!

Stay cool!!!!!

l

First, The British Salute!!!

Now The American Salute!!!!

We missed you Andy!! See you next year!!!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
WANKERS!!!
ROLMFAO, you fellas are killing me, I'm sitting here rolling around in fits of laughter. I've been slogging my guts out over here all week in the wind and rain and you've been living it up during Bike Week!
Classic.

Great to seethat you all had a great time WITHOUT ME!
Shawn, what the **** have you done to yourself now??? You need to stay inside for a few years mate to stay out of harms way, LOL.

****, that's funny,

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
ROFLMFAO! That is MOST EXCELLENT! Gotta Love the American Bird! WASSUP ? Sorry to see that you are hurt again Shawn. **** if you ain't snake bit lately. AT least you can laugh at it!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Cool pics!

Glad to see you guys getting together. Hope all of you can get back up to WarriorFest 2009

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
LOL.

We missed ya lots Andy. It was a nice weekend here even with the injury. The weather was fantastic! We put some good miles on the bikes Friday ( yes I replaced the worn tires) before my injury at midnite so it wasn't so bad that I couldn't ride. I was Snakeyezzz's beotch again and really played it up on the road in front of the speedway where the motorcycle vendors are. We pulled into a gas station and I let a lady sitting on the curb know that the big guy and I were "lovers". The dudes behind her busted a nut laughing at me, she scowled, then laughed... Chris was "adding fuel to the fire" while we were stuck in traffic. I was standing on the pegs and slapping my ***. Brenda could only shake her head and laugh.

Sat night we filled up on good food and hung here in the driveway. I was drinking, primarily to numb the pain. Everyone was beat and we turned in early instead of heading to the Hess gas station to check out the sites.

This now makes 4 motorcycle related broken bones in the last 5 years. A rear wheel fell on my right big toe from 8' up and shattered it, broken scapula and clavical at the track, broken tib/fib while riding to work and now nearly chopping my ring finger off moving a MC lift in the garage.

Just another day for me....

We were all talking about Warrior fest and are making plans. Hopefully, we can all make it back next April.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Yea Andy you are missed very much over here. We were all talking about your next trip over and how we can't wait to see you again. That is twice Shawn had to be my beotch (I think he does it on purpose). We even got Brenda in on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts