RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i get someone to give me my password?? - ive tried to reset it and never get a response!

Screenname is Redlinefidelity9 on the forums and my email address is [email protected]. Ive createdhandle that ive been using the past couple days because ive been gettin a little impatient waiting for whatever it is to kick in and send me the temp password.

Any help would be Greatly appreciated!

Chris

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Re: Can i get someone to give me my password?? - ive tried to reset it and never get a response!

PM Carknee. That feature is not functioning properly. I was locked out for a week too and I had to reach out to him too.

Glad to hear that I am not the only that got locked out for no reason.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Re: Can i get someone to give me my password?? - ive tried to reset it and never get a response!

That feature did not work for me. Carknee had mentioned that sometimes mail is marked as spam for big providers too.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts

Your ISP (AOL) is most likely blocking the email.

I sent you an email

·
Premium Member
336 Posts

I really wouldnt be suprised if it was aol.. I hate not receiving mail even if it is considered spam... i think they think they are the feds of email now.
But thanks CarKnee! Yea not a single piece of mail from anyone in my aol mailbox, not even the spam box.. funny how that works.

I appreciate your help!

Chris

·
Registered
4,413 Posts

BOSSMAN2677 said:
Open sesamee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts