RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok hate to beat a dead hores here with this recall.why can't we all get together and get after yamaha to do more for us i don't know about you but i don't want my motor taken a part ya know alot can go wrong the guy thats working on it has a bad day, or he's hung over, or just doesn't give a S$%^, or not enough experience etc.and something goes bad or break doing 100 mph (highway cruising speed for me) and it locks up, ya know what yamaha will say O F**KIN well there ass is covered by the recall my question is who's going to cover my ass if something like that happens. do the odds there will be f**k ups and one of us mite get hurt or killed, there has to be a couple thousand of us or more thats a member here. so far all i can see is that alot of you are worried about mods,i'm worried about living first mods second ya know.post your thoughts on this lets pick a rep from our site and get something more out of this besides a couple of labor hours from your dealer for mods .thanks, the horse beater lol.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I'm one of the lucky ones. I had planed to do some internal mods this year anyway and stuff came up to change that. I had already picked a shop that I considered to be the best in the state and one of the best in the nation to do this work but money came up a little short. Now, I find that I get 9.5 hours of labor on Yamaha's tab and the owner of the race shop I was going to have do my work is also now the service manager at a yamaha shop. I couldn't have asked for a better deal if I'd tried. Now, I realize that almost nobody that is outside of the northwest is going to get a deal this good but I'm going to gloat anyway (how do you like me so far?)

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
LEt me get this straight. You want compensation for something that MIGHT happen. Honestly If you were or are that paranoid a motorcycle might not be the recreational choice for you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if i lived in washington state you would have a new best friend as per my post f**k the 9.5 hours on yams tab there tearing the motor apart because they f**ked up they should do more for us it's not bad enough ya gotta wait foreverrrrr for accessories

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok jspencer i've been riding sence i was 5 and i would air on the side of caution here it only takes one mistake and your life could be over.i owned more motorcycle then i can count and this the first recall i ever heard of like this

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mxgod630

Nowlife , Your barkin up the wrong tree dude, rswarrior.com is a ONE WAY street on this one ....

[?]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mx it just my opion i thought we would all stick together and try to get yamaha to step up and do more, don't you guys want alittle more for the inconvence?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts