RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any fellow Canadians on this site have good places to order parts from
(in Canada) since I live so close to New York, and have family there, I normally get my stuff shipped there. But I think I have been overloading them with trips into Canada !!
I'm looking for a canadian distrubutor with stuff like liscence frames and stuff of that nature.

Thanks for any help

Kyle

·
Registered
245 Posts
Kyle, as another Canuck, I find we can get nothing here. Even if a supplier says he can get a product, he just orders it from the States. I find I can get parts cheaper bringing them in myself. I got my BAK from Riva Yamaha in Florida (thru Eric) cheaper and faster than getting a local supplier to order. The only problem I encounter, do not use regular mail for packages. You could walk it faster. Paul in Vancouver

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone have any tricks for duty incurred at customs. I heard something about packaging as a gift. Can this make it duty free???
Either I will start bringing stuff over and paying duty on items, or taking the chance, of answering NO, when asked If I bought anything while in the USA

Kyle

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Kyle,I have bought lots of stuff from members on here and had it shipped directly to me with no duty to be paid on it.When I ordered the footpeg extensions from Phat I had to pay the duty and the customs brokerage fees.It was another $53.00 besides what I paid to begin with.$79.00us.They ended up costing me almost $200 bucks cdn.If I had them shipped privatly from a friend as a gift then there would be no charge.Thats hopefully what I plan on doing with the scoop.Thats what has worked for me so far anyway.Later Dwayne..

·
Registered
421 Posts
to my canukian bretheren, i say 'join the union'! that would be 8, no 9 more states. that is if quebec ever secedes from france.) hek, i thought you guys where part of US anyways. thats what our maps look like in grade school. oops, did i let out some national military secret?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts