RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it when you try to copy a pic to send it to a Friend it wont let you. What you copy turns out to be a RS warrior logo. It makes it difficult if you want to send it to a friend. I can import the file to paint brush but you shouldn't have to do that.
whats the deal

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
dam., my wife has our digit cam out in AZ.....and she headin to Tampa tomorrow morning....otherwise I would teas you with some pics...hang in there man...it gets easier!!!!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
The reason for that is it's a security feature. That way, unscrupulous people can't just use the pics any way they wanted; such as selling a bike on Ebay that doesn't belong to them. It's for member's safety.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
You can not link to any images on this site from outside this site. For reasons explained by Ray and also because linking to an image on someone else's page causes the bandwidth of this site to increase everytime that picture is viewed at it's other location. If you want to share pictures from here, you will either have to download the image to your computer and send it, or just send the link for the page that the picture is on. The person will have to be a memeber her to view it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts