RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the color schemes of the warrior. I cant decide on what color I want. I really like the midnight-black but I also like having chrome accents and on the black model alot of the chrome that comes stock is turned black. Im not crazy about the gray- The blue/silver flames is kinda cool-wish the the blue was a little deeper/darker. I know i could get a custom paint job but it would be nice if I didnt have to bother. I should probably wait for the 08 -see if I like the colors more and then make a decision. Or I could buy the midnight and just spend money to chrome .

·
Registered
218 Posts
The only color option for painted parts ie cowl's is black as they dropped the matched colors in 05, so if those are a consiteration without painting go with black. I just picked up an 07 in gray.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
midnight is the way to go. All the unfinished alum on the standard models has been powedercoated black, so all you have is black and chrome.

·
Registered
395 Posts
have you seen the black cherry? its an 05 color but th my bike flames are the best. the bike really looks custom and factory at the same time. MY warrior is the black cherry and I'll add pics as soon as the dealer is done with my mods and I get the bike home again.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think custom is the way to go. Plus you have a rainbow of colors to pick from. But I'm a chick what could I know about this.
I have had stock colors and I have really grown to love the choice of the yellow. It stands out and everyone asks me about my bike.
Plus I get cut off less then I did on my black bike or my silver for that matter. I think they see me coming now....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][:I][/emoticons/emotion-11.gif]

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Go for an Indigo,they made them in 02&04.I am always getting asked what color and is it custom,I say no stock yamaha color then the harley guys ride away with their tails between their legs.I just laugh[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
214 Posts
what's wrong with grey?

j/k. go with whatever color you like. the midnight is hot especially with the black wheels. it's not much to add a couple of chrome parts here and there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
u might have seen some of the other posts- I ended up buying an 06 red-found a good deal and went for it-saved about 3 grand opposed to a brand new-and the bike i bought is brand new-bought it with 350 miles-flawless. Im so happy i went with the red-i think it fits the bike perfectly-and its such a cool looking candy bloood red.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have the '06 red with the racing stripe and as much as I like it, I want the look of the Midnight, maybe even more blacked out. Anyway you go, you won't be disappointed. The Warrior looks good in anything.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gray with race stripes is the fastest! j/k everyone here is going to have their own oppinion on color but which ever you go with... there will be a crowd that will fall in love with your bike. Paper - scissors - rock?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts