RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all! new warrior owner here! 07 midnight. does anyone on this site run the roadhouse slip on? i love the look of it but if the performance and sound isn't any better than stock i don't want to waste my money. also is a pc3 neede when running this with the stock air filters? i would appreciate any answers

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome. No PCIII is needed until you start changing a bit more.....which believe us....will come sooner than you think!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A PCIII is not needed, but it will still help your bike run better. When you get your exhaust or air kit you will want to have a PCIII.
I don't have the Roadhouse Slipon, but Bruce59 does and he has mentioned more than once it sounds good. Look up his gallery and/or Private message him

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will for sure be getting a bak and a pcIII in the near future. i also am waiting for one that is on backorder. i was told it would be 12-1

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

and Midnight Warriors Rule!!!!! were taking over! Welcome to the club.

+1

Oh...And welcome to the forums tstang!

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
A real good sounding pipe ...I get compliments all the time !! Nothing like stock..this thing turns on when you nail it !![8D]

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have the roadhouse with stock airbox and no pcIII. Runs great, sounds even better, and also looks better than stock. I get complimented all the time on the sound.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts