RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday evening I rode home on my brand new cherry w/flames 05 Warrior. Found a dealer with one still sitting on the floor with a good price to move. As crazy as it sounds, this has always been my dream bike.

What's amazing is my wonderful wife worked for a day in a half working a deal with the dealer to make this happen as a gift for our 25th wedding anniversary. What's funny is the bike is currently in her name since she was trying to do this all without me knowing. That's ok, we're going another 25 years anyways, Lord willing. As the person at the dealer said, the pressure is on me in the next couple weeks before our actual anniversary date. Not sure how I'm going to top this [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

May the modifications begin...

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Funny, she just called me and said if you were to ask, to let you know that she wants a SpeedStar 2-1-2 exhaust and a Churchkey Big Air Kit. But you didn't hear it from me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
"Diamonds are a girls best friend!"[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
Congrats on the new bike and don't forget the anniversary![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
wow, 25 years with the same woman [:0] you deserve something nice like a warrior [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] show her the love with a 240 kit [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)] yeah, you better do something nice for her too cause she's holding the title and you wouldnt want her to take your toy away from you [8D] congrats and happy anniversary [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to hanging out here.

And your ideas on what I should get her are helpful. I would be lost without you all on this. Good thing you talked to her Condrons, she did drop a hint that the exhaust was ugly and couldn't understand why Yamaha would put something like that on the bike. Dang... this is too easy [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] I am blessed with a great wife. One of my goals in life is to make her happy. When the kids used to complain that we were going out again without them, I always told them “if mom and dad are happy, you'll be happy”.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Dang... this is too easy I am blessed with a great wife. One of my goals in life is to make her happy. When the kids used to complain that we were going out again without them, I always told them “if mom and dad are happy, you'll be happy”.

That is a wonderful outlook and attitude, congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Hi Jdean, you are not alone! My bother in law also found a brand new 05 black cherry in the showroom back in January 07 and fell in love with it! He made the deal and drove her home! Congrats on getting your warrior![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Insert Image:

Insert Image:

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Nice!!!!!congrats on the anniversary!!!! what a great present! I was hoping for a 240 kits for my anniversary...oh well...maybe next year. just celebrated my 30th a couple of weekends ago! Spent that day on the beast with my beauty!!!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Happy Anniversary & congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Again... thanks everyone for all the good wishes.

This warrior is just getting better every day. I get a kick out of the way it handles. I can't find enough twisty roads. I'm used to scraping the floor boards on my 05 Road Star. This is too much fun.

And I think I'm leaning toward diamond(s) for my wife. She has been eye'ing new diamond rings.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts