RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to "edit images" click on browse,choose a pic from my documents, then click on "add image" but it never works? I get red letters that say "jpg only" **** I don't even knpow what a JPG is? Can anybody help me?

Rod

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
You can only upload files that end in .jpg If you picture is something else it won't work, like a .bmp, .gif, or .tif to name a few. To change it open your picture in any picture editing software and then choose "save as". Then save it as a jpg (sometimes also referred to as a jpeg)

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by lildaddy

I go to "edit images" click on browse,choose a pic from my documents, then click on "add image" but it never works? I get red letters that say "jpg only" **** I don't even knpow what a JPG is? Can anybody help me?

Rod
What is the source of the pictures and how did you get it? Take a look at the file name and then look at the file type and see what it is. It may be a .BMP file. If you are not sure, e-mail me the picture, I will fix it and send it back to you. [email protected]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Check the size of the file too, if it's larger than 80kb it won't upload. Put your mouse arrow over the picture, right click the mouse and select 'Properties' at the bottom of the list. Half way down the new box that appears you will see 'File Size'. Check that it's less than 80kb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts