RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
i still have the water heater, but with churchkey's V-bak. It's loud enough in the parking garages to set all the alarms off. it's so much fun.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
skybejef said:
Am I the only one that loves setting off car alarms when I go cursing by parked cars?
You curse loud enough to set off the car alarms? I'd bet that you meant cruise by parked cars, if that is the case then yes I love it. When I was recovering from my bike crash in '06, my Dad would ride his '04 Roadstar to the hospital to see me. His bike has 3" Big Straights on it and when he would cruise through the parking garage, you could track his progress by the flashing lights from the car alarms. Gotta love it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
CAD, avery funny story!

I was riding yesterday with a small group of Harley's and we were getting fueled up. I wasriding slow, less than 10 mph, over to another store in the parking lotand there was a family getting out of their car. You could just see the apprehension in the moms face as Iwas riding in their direction. Anyway,as she is grabbing at her kids....I set off their car alarm as well as2 others next to them!

·
Registered
664 Posts
The visual of cursing at the top of your lungs...setting off car alarms is maad funny! LMAO ...unfortunately i still have the water-heater w/no VBAK (yet), but mine sounds pretty good in my garage! LOL

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Better than setting off car alarms is scaring the sh*t out of unsuspecting people. With my Holeshot, at idle, its not much louder than stock. So if Im cruising a parking lot looking for a spot Im usually not on the throttle at all or just very barely. Then you see the housewife bending over between cars picking up her keys or a grocery bag not paying attention and I'll give it one BIG quick rev. So not only is it loud but there is usually a huge POP as well. I call it a tufer. If the rev doesnt getem, the gunshot out the exhaust will. I've seen more than a couple bags of groceries go flying as people are ducking for cover.

Hehe, then I just keep cruising out the lot, my work is done, screw whatever it is I was going to get. I'm an evil evil man sometimes lol

·
Registered
926 Posts
RobRiguez said:
Better than setting off car alarms is scaring the sh*t out of unsuspecting people. With my Holeshot, at idle, its not much louder than stock. So if Im cruising a parking lot looking for a spot Im usually not on the throttle at all or just very barely. Then you see the housewife bending over between cars picking up her keys or a grocery bag not paying attention and I'll give it one BIG quick rev. So not only is it loud but there is usually a huge POP as well. I call it a tufer. If the rev doesnt getem, the gunshot out the exhaust will. I've seen more than a couple bags of groceries go flying as people are ducking for cover.

Hehe, then I just keep cruising out the lot, my work is done, screw whatever it is I was going to get. I'm an evil evil man sometimes lol

Rob, you areone sick individual. LMAO..... I set off the alarms every day in the underground garage I park at. Its funny cause I aint even trying and the ladies are pluggin their ears as i coast into my spot and about 5 or 6 cars are flashing their lights and beeping their horns.

·
Registered
29 Posts
one of the guys i work with parks his saturn in the end spot, closest to the exit. so every day i give my engine a little rap and off goes his alarm. until he moves it i will set it off every day. and yes scaring the crap out of unsespecting people always makes me smile.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts