RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't seen this before, but looks like Baron's is going to be offering a carbon fiber slip-on. Currently priced at $0, so get 'em while they are cheap.

Rex

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hey not only that but you can buy a big bore engine mod for a buck!
But on the a different note looks like you can now do your warrior in a CF look. You can have CF rear and front fenders, a tank cowling of CF and some other accents. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Yeah, I bought out all their custom billet wheels - priced at a very competitive $0. Of course, if you don't have the Flash plug in you can't view the site - which is a stupid idea. The site looks great, and I've spent a lot of money with them over the past couple of years, but a Flash site is a bad idea. Real bad.

·
Registered
872 Posts
If you want a flash intro...thats cool, but you have to include a skip intro feature..but I agree the site really shouldn't be flash for something like that. I couldn't access it yesterday when I was ordering parts. But I am sure that they hired out to some local company to do it not knowing...

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Looked @ the hole shot slip-on. It has the same problem as alot of others, it doesnt follow the same lines as the bend in the heat shield where they attach and it looks unfinished

1 - 10 of 10 Posts