RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just for fun, I will give it a run for September and see how much interest it gets.

Warrior of the month nominating rules.

1) This topic is not for discussing bikes, chat about the bikes in another section, please.

Warrior of the Month Discussion

Votes only and up to 1 picture of the Warrior you are nominating.

2) There is no longer a minimum post count for nominated bikes. Hopefully the person who wins will participate in sharing about their bike. Owners can nominate their own bike.

3) Do not nominate 2 bikes.

4) The nominated bike can not have won Warrior of the Month within the current calendar year. Any votes for a bike that has already won this year will not be counted and be removed.

5) Should a previous Winner (outside the 12 month limit) be voted WOM they will be gain Legend status and be ineligible for any further voting.

6) You must use the "forum" name for the nominated bike owner.

7) In the event of a tie, the members involved in the tie will placed in a separate topic that will be given 48hrs for everyone to vote on them. If that results in a tie, then the Moderators will have the deciding votes. I don't want to have to do that, so make sure it's not a tie. :)

Voting ends on the last day of the month at midnight, EST,and will be tallied and the winner will be announced.

Warrior of the month winners.

If you win you need to have a good photo of your bike in your gallery. Ideally include the bike details in your profile with modifications, paint or parts added that makes the bike stand out.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a Bump ... were almost 1/2 way through September and only have two votes nominated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
692 Posts
I didn’t think you could vote for your own bike lol. If that is the case my front and rear tyres want to vote along with my tank and handlebars. Oh and I forgot my seat and cushion want to vote too lol. Nah I’m happy with my nomination of Thommy😎😎🐝

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys with just a few days to go we have four bikes nominated so far,

I’m going away a few days so i may not be back until the end of the month.

JV Warrior x 3

Stryder x 2

Midnight Run x 2

Thommy STC x 1

Keep the votes & nominations coming

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is just for fun, I will give it a run for September and see how much interest it gets.

1) This topic is not for discussing bikes, chat about the bikes in another section, please.

2) There is no longer a minimum post count for nominated bikes. Hopefully the person who wins will participate in sharing about their bike. Owners can nominate their own bike.

4) The nominated bike can not have won Warrior of the Month within the current calendar year. Any votes for a bike that has already won this year will not be counted and be removed.

5) Should a previous Winner (outside the 12 month limit) be voted WOM they will be gain Legend status and be ineligible for any further voting.

7) In the event of a tie, the members involved in the tie will placed in a separate topic that will be given 48hrs for everyone to vote on them. If that results in a tie, then the Moderators will have the deciding votes. I don't want to have to do that, so make sure it's not a tie. :)

Voting ends on the last day of the month at midnight, EST,and will be tallied and the winner will be announced.

If you win you need to have a good photo of your bike in your gallery. Ideally include the bike details in your profile with modifications, paint or parts added that makes the bike stand out.
I’m going to put my bike in this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JV

JV_Warrior

1 - 20 of 29 Posts