RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I just got my Warrior on Friday. it's an 02 Red with V&H Pro Pipe, corbin touring seat and a PCIII. it still has the stock air filters so i plan to get the V-BAK asap to waken it up a bit. Comming from an R1 i'm a little disappointed about the lack of top end but hey, i'm liking the torque! I also ride a KTM in the dirt. I'm looking forward to learning as much as i can about the Warrior.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Welcome KTM> Wow 11208, I remember when I thought I had a high number.
Where in Canada, I'm in Calgary, I hope you're getting a lot better weather than we are. It snowed yesterday and last night.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome. I came from a sport bike as well. I say "hasta la bye bye" to the crouched position and "hola" to laid back badassness...[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah, where in Canada? CanadianPrime and I are from the Edmonton area. I agree with Meatball in hoping you're getting better weather than we are...

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Your fingers will find what you seek in here. Welcome! Next, post some pix in your profile.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm living in Surrey, BC. originally from Nfld. the weather here rocks. except for the rain in the winter. very much like Seattle.

quote:Originally posted by Meatball

Welcome KTM> Wow 11208, I remember when I thought I had a high number.
Where in Canada, I'm in Calgary, I hope you're getting a lot better weather than we are. It snowed yesterday and last night.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts