RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Mar. issue of Men's Health and there is small article about actor Ryan Reynolds and his motorcycle passion. Couldn't find a link to it, but check it out at the newsstand. I know his movies are not going win any Oscars, but I didn't realize he has a Ducati, Triumph, and Confererate Hellcat in his stable. No HD's for this guy!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ewan McGregor...he's put some serious miles on bikes. One trip around the world and another form Scotland to Cape Town, South Africa...

If you've never seen the shows, they're called Long way Round and Long Way Down. They're very entertaining. He and his buddy Charlie Boorman (also an actor) did both trips together.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Midnight Warrior said:
Ewan McGregor...he's put some serious miles on bikes. One trip around the world and another form Scotland to Cape Town, South Africa...

If you've never seen the shows, they're called Long way Round and Long Way Down. They're very entertaining. He and his buddy Charlie Boorman (also an actor) did both trips together.

Found some clips on youtube. Thanks.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Man, the triumphs are sweet. I'm debating whether to get an FJR or a new Triumph Scrambler to keep my Warrior company in thenext year or so.FJR would be more practical, but I could score a Scrambler for like $6K.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yeah, I bought both of the DVD's they're great. Ever since I saw the Way Long Down, they go to the Moto Guzzi factory. Ever since I saw the Griso 1200, I want one. But I wonder what kind of effect the bad economy is going to have on small Italian bike makers. They have a roadtest on the Griso in the new Cycle World. Ewan is a big Guzzi collector. Nick Cage big collector, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Clooney, Kobe's big on Italian bikes.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Ya just most ! LOL dont be fooled.

PrincessInfidel said:
Damian said:
LOL ... at least cosmo has pics of....chicks!!

Sin_City_Warrior said:
Damian said:
Mens Health huh ? ....hmmm

Oh no you didn't! ( free subscription offers. should I have gotten Cosmo?)

Not all guys are perves! Men's Health is a magazine for men, not for women.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts