RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a recommendation for a Metric bike mechanic/shop that someone has used and trusts. It can be anywhere between Dallas and Austin. Thanks Texas folks for any help!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm looking for a recommendation for a Metric bike mechanic/shop that someone has used and trusts. It can be anywhere between Dallas and Austin. Thanks Texas folks for any help!!
Man, I really hate to say this. I have mixed feelings about Central Texas power sports in Georgetown Tx. They did my recall and other minor repairs. My bike was returned to me with my tank dented. I could not believe it. The Warrior tank comes off so easy, the only thing I could assume is the mechanic either didn’t care or lacked competency or both. That and management lacked oversight and quality control. Both big in my book. Sorry powersports if you’re listening, I’m gonna have to steer my Warrior brother clear of your business for the reasons stated above.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, I really hate to say this. I have mixed feelings about Central Texas power sports in Georgetown Tx. They did my recall and other minor repairs. My bike was returned to me with my tank dented. I could not believe it. The Warrior tank comes off so easy, the only thing I could assume is the mechanic either didn’t care or lacked competency or both. That and management lacked oversight and quality control. Both big in my book. Sorry powersports if you’re listening, I’m gonna have to steer my Warrior brother clear of your business for the reasons stated above.
I heard about a place called Georgetown motorcycle repair..any experience there?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Brother, if you get a chance, look up and ride “the three sisters” in Central Texas. Some of the best motorcycling in the United States.

·
Registered
2002 yamaha warrior
267 Posts
I'm in San Antonio im dwn to ride let me know when you get close Austin San Antonio ish

1 - 7 of 7 Posts