RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Looking for some input/recommendations, I would like to change out my sock handle bars. Not sure which ones to get, however, I'm looking for something that will give my girl a sport and confortable ride for long distance (200+ miles but < 500 miles). Any recommendations?

·
Registered
209 Posts
stinky, check out the TT bars out there , yamaha offers them as well as other sites (phatsperformanceparts.com) have them on mine and also on my bro's both 02's... good luck

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Just a word of caution. The '04 and later bars have a bit more rise and are narrower. I ordered them and when they came in they were the same deminsions as the '02='03. The part # is the same. I'm thinking of checking the deminsions of the R* bars and then watching Ebay. Just a thought.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade as well, I will be ordering the CP 1.5's. I like the Yami Double-T bars also, but I've seen a lot of comments on here that Yamaha doesn't have the highest quality chrome, so I have a little more conficdence that the CP bars will look good for years to come... plus they're fatter. Fatter = better. Generally.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Stinky, love that name BTW, we can't really help you. It all depends on how tall you are, how much of the height is from the butt up, how long the arms are, and what position you prefer, what seat you have. I'm 5'-9", 29 inch inseam, arms go from my shoulder all the way to my wrist. I ride a modified stock seat, Corbin solo, or a Corbin Stinger. I prefer a straight up position. I have the Yamaha double T bars on an 03. Much better than stock, I would prefer a bit more rise and pull back.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
The most pullback I've found on a drag bar setup is the Yami tall risers and Yami Flat bar. For me (5'10", 32 inseam) these are the most comfortable. The others, while nice, make me lean forward too much for my taste.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by shizznizzle

The most pullback I've found on a drag bar setup is the Yami tall risers and Yami Flat bar. For me (5'10", 32 inseam) these are the most comfortable. The others, while nice, make me lean forward too much for my taste.

Where can I find/review the Yami tall risers and Yami Flat bar?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts