RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Yea, My bad... Long fuckin day! Work all day, and I'm at school now and all I can think about is goin home. 2 hours to go.

Bill,
What do you want your name to be.

CarKnee

·
Registered
285 Posts
LOl .. looks like your forever, well for now anyways to be called billshubert, so welcome billshubert, and make yourself at home, ..
Hmmm whats was your name again ? hehehe

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

You cant.

CarKnee

Do the users have to do anything more than just creating a new name if they decide to change their handle? seem easy enough ... I think the inactive users will get deleted after certain days anyway.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Yea,
If members want a new name they can create a new account if they want. If they have a lot of posts that they dont want to loose then I can change it for them.

Inactive users are not deleted automatically. Eventually I will need to lock accounts not used in 30 days, then eventually delete them.

CarKnee

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
i would say that the account should remain open for a little longer than 30 days. i sometime have to leave for Italy and i am there for usually 6 weeks at a time. i would be a little bummed if i came back and it was gone..

maybe if youcan, sugest when they are registering, to choose there name well as they will be stuck with it!! tell them to be a little more creative!? i am not sure that you can change that on the registry form or not but, it's just an idea..

·
Registered
285 Posts
redbullssg has a good point, a 4 week vacation is not unusual these days, not to mention people who travel on business. Sure would be a downer after a nice long vacation to find you had been evicted from your fav hang out spot, RSWARRIOR.COM. I dont have a better suggestion other than a longer period of time, say 90 days?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have nutt'n to worry about anyways CarKnee my freind . .I cant afford a 4 week vacation after shelling out for me Warrior .. lol
And besides . .I like it here [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CarKnee - Thanks for relenting[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Every time i load a pretty lady on the back end, i tell her "hang on tight!" So, change my user name to "Hangontight!" Thanks.

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EzGo_n

redbullssg has a good point, a 4 week vacation is not unusual these days, not to mention people who travel on business. Sure would be a downer after a nice long vacation to find you had been evicted from your fav hang out spot, RSWARRIOR.COM. I dont have a better suggestion other than a longer period of time, say 90 days?

where do you work at? I like to see those 4 weeks vacation ... hopefully is paid! <g>

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Hangontight

CarKnee - Thanks for relenting[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Every time i load a pretty lady on the back end, i tell her "hang on tight!" So, change my user name to "Hangontight!" Thanks.

The name has been changed.

C

1 - 20 of 24 Posts