RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
716 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

You cant.

CarKnee

Do the users have to do anything more than just creating a new name if they decide to change their handle? seem easy enough ... I think the inactive users will get deleted after certain days anyway.

· Registered
4,600 Posts
Yea,
If members want a new name they can create a new account if they want. If they have a lot of posts that they dont want to loose then I can change it for them.

Inactive users are not deleted automatically. Eventually I will need to lock accounts not used in 30 days, then eventually delete them.

CarKnee

· Registered
4,091 Posts
i would say that the account should remain open for a little longer than 30 days. i sometime have to leave for Italy and i am there for usually 6 weeks at a time. i would be a little bummed if i came back and it was gone..

maybe if youcan, sugest when they are registering, to choose there name well as they will be stuck with it!! tell them to be a little more creative!? i am not sure that you can change that on the registry form or not but, it's just an idea..

· Registered
285 Posts
redbullssg has a good point, a 4 week vacation is not unusual these days, not to mention people who travel on business. Sure would be a downer after a nice long vacation to find you had been evicted from your fav hang out spot, RSWARRIOR.COM. I dont have a better suggestion other than a longer period of time, say 90 days?

· Registered
716 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EzGo_n

redbullssg has a good point, a 4 week vacation is not unusual these days, not to mention people who travel on business. Sure would be a downer after a nice long vacation to find you had been evicted from your fav hang out spot, RSWARRIOR.COM. I dont have a better suggestion other than a longer period of time, say 90 days?

where do you work at? I like to see those 4 weeks vacation ... hopefully is paid! <g>

· Registered
4,600 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Hangontight

CarKnee - Thanks for relenting[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Every time i load a pretty lady on the back end, i tell her "hang on tight!" So, change my user name to "Hangontight!" Thanks.

The name has been changed.

C

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.