RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I wanted to change my username, how would i do that without losing having to resign up etc...

Anyone know how to do this or if it is possible?[8D]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I wanted to keep any seniority I had on this site!! Not really that important, I don't want anyone else to do any work that isn't needed. I will change it on my own and start over[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or I will just keep this one, someone make up my mind already....

Thanks for the info!![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
901 Posts
Tell us what SBR stands for, There is a great bunch og people here that will gladly help with a new username.....You have been Warned [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Andrew

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by SBR

I guess I wanted to keep any seniority I had on this site!!

At almost 8000 seniority is out the door... dude

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

I thought that at almost 7000, I would have no seniority... But the site just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I would just keep your screen name. I thought about seeing if I could get mine changed numerous times. But after awhile you get used to the name you picked. Not really a big deal. But if what you picked really bothers you that much, either see if you can get it changed or sign up with a new name.
Semper Fi!

edit... Don't change it. I just looked at your gallery. Your screen name is the same as your personalized license plate. That is pretty cool. [8D] Keep your name how it is.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Wonder how many of the first 1000 members still post.
Or still log in.

quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
quote:Originally posted by TheZsdad

Or still log in.

I still do.

I was going to change mine awhile back, but I have too many posts to do it now plus never came up with anything better.

Send Carknee a email he's changed others.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by TheZsdad

Or still log in.

There's quite a few of us still. The original bunch are a very loyal group.

You can sort the members by member number by clicking on the "Member Since" column on the member page (when you say member that much it starts to sound dirty [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]) Click on it once to sort by newest member first, click on it again to sort by oldest member first. Then you can look at the last post column to see if they're still active.

Or simply click here.

Personally, SBR, I think you have a good name. It's easy to pronounce and easy to remember and unique.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Originally posted by TheZsdad

Or still log in.

I'm still here and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon .Don't count us old timers out.
I've seen 'em come and go though.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Some of us don't post much in the winter, but I will be here for a long time comming. I start getting the fever right about this time of year and start posting again.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Well me for example did not forsee that i would become a active member of the 4M, been on a pc for years and forums never interested me.
So when in registered to rswarrior i had no clue that i would become an active member and just used my first part of email adres.
the issue is now that i go thru life with a nickname "Stevo" and sinds this 4m is getting the main part off my life ([/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif])
i would like to change it to Stevo.

Carknee if you ever would find the time and would be so kind to handle this question it would be deeply appreciated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts