Well, it's official; I'm an IDIOT. I've had my Svr 14 for just over a year now. I disconnected it from the warrior for winter storage and brought the battery in the house to keep it charged. I hooked it up to my "el cheapo" Schumacher float style maintainer and left it sitting for those few months. Well it turns out that I left the charger/maintainer on the 6 volt setting, apparently a mistake. It is now too weak to start the bike, ofcourse, or to even register any power flow at all. I tested it and it shows 5 volts. So I hooked up the battery to the Schumacher again, only this time on the 12 volt setting. After about 15 seconds the "trouble" light comes on and stays lit constantly and the charging light goes out. Is my battery ruined? If so, any ideas about why? I still have my old battery and I have it on the Schumacher now and it seems to be taking the charge. Since it is only a 1.5 amp maintainer I imagine that it will take quite awhile to charge up all the way, if at all. It has been sitting for over a year now, unmaintained (stock battery). Please chime in to give me any insight or to just tell me what a dough-head I am.