RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JPWarrior brought up a good piont in a post about us needing a chat room.
I for one think this is an excellent idea as it would give real time answers to questions.
Please voice your opinions on this as I know of a place where we can setup a conference room that could be kept private ( forum members only), we can voice and/or text at the same time so even if you dont have a mic you can still take part. we can also do file tranfers while in the room, whice would be a very handy tool.
If there is enough interest in this, I would volunteer to do the set up and hand over the admin codes to forum administrators.
Feed back please.

[edited by carknee]Moved to site news comments[/edit]

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
been there.... I wish we could some how keep others out. people from other IRC channels come in and disrupt our conversations...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on guys I,m talking about a real voice chat room where we CAN keep others out. Not one of these antequated text chat rooms where everyone can come and butt in.
Lets compare apples to apples.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
To be honest, the existing chat feature is rarely used. Even on other motorcycle boards they are rarely used.

Are you talking about a PalTalk type thing? If not point me in the direction of what you had in mind.

C

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes thats exactly what I mean, In fact I have gone ahead and set up a room on Paltalk to let you all see what I mean by conference room. You obviously have been there before and know what it can be used for. I will give you the admin code and lock word if you email me at [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts