RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My Bike (Australian compliance) does not have running lights. It has bulb indicators, A single high Low beam halogen headlight, LED taillight and a Bulb number plate light .. which on mine is missing, I intend to fit a small LED number plate to be legal.

Ive started the bike numerous times, been for a few short rides and have been turning off by the key and no chatter noises have returned.

a photo of some specifications for the Aussie Warriors.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
[Quote Peter Sik
Indicators have NOTHING to do with COD!!... it's the running lights, tail light and licence plate light! and only 1 of those has to be a filament bulb to prevent COD
[/QUOTE]

So I have no running lights, my taillight is LED .... so I’m assuming to stop the COD my number plate should be a filament bulb ? Bugger, I’ve ordered a LED number plate light.

·
Administrator
28,366 Posts
[Quote Peter Sik
Indicators have NOTHING to do with COD!!... it's the running lights, tail light and licence plate light! and only 1 of those has to be a filament bulb to prevent COD
So I have no running lights, my taillight is LED .... so I’m assuming to stop the COD my number plate should be a filament bulb ? Bugger, I’ve ordered a LED number plate light.
[/QUOTE]

As was said earlier, use a micro-relay (coil side only) in that circuit, re-visit everything about COD now that it has dawned on you wassup. Then pick the known solution that suits you best. After COD is fixed, then totally separately you can decide if you need to handle fast-flash or not. Do these separately!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts