RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me two years to build her or rather rebuild her but Tuesday she'll be done. The bars and the rest of the front end will go on Tuesday and I'll post final pics. The cosmetic side of things took a little detour several months back and you can't rush something like this soooooo without further delay pics are in my gallery. Got to get the numbers up somehow you know. LOL

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Well, I had no idea!

THat looks smashing!

Lets see more pics!!!!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those who are new to the site. When I started this project I was working out of my garage and using a sawzall to cut the frame. Now I'm building just a couple of customs per year in a shop. Crazy how things happen when you love what you do. This is an '03 Warrior with top half of frame removed and modified, neck raked to 45 with another six in the front end, dropped the seat by modifying the transfer case, fuel and oil systems re-engineered and the bike rebuilt around the new configurations. I havn't posted in probably 4 months.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I would say that you've done an incredible job!! You are incredibly talented and loving what you do is what its all about! Great job!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another tank angle. This is with the paint light over it. Pearlescent Sapphire blue that goes from Black through the various shades of blue to electric blue.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Awesome! I was wondering what happened to your chopper. All I can say is that those four months produced a beautiful result. Can't wait to see the final pics.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Dave! The bike is looking great! The blue is very cool. I was just looking at the old in-progress pics on your website a few days ago wondering if you were ever gonna get that thing done. I've missed seeing your posts on the forum, brutha. Update us when it's complete!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts