RS Warrior Forum banner

Check it out. It's in my gallery! Running!

3K views 62 replies 48 participants last post by  FatWarrior 
#1 ·
It took me two years to build her or rather rebuild her but Tuesday she'll be done. The bars and the rest of the front end will go on Tuesday and I'll post final pics. The cosmetic side of things took a little detour several months back and you can't rush something like this soooooo without further delay pics are in my gallery. Got to get the numbers up somehow you know. LOL

#5 ·
For those who are new to the site. When I started this project I was working out of my garage and using a sawzall to cut the frame. Now I'm building just a couple of customs per year in a shop. Crazy how things happen when you love what you do. This is an '03 Warrior with top half of frame removed and modified, neck raked to 45 with another six in the front end, dropped the seat by modifying the transfer case, fuel and oil systems re-engineered and the bike rebuilt around the new configurations. I havn't posted in probably 4 months.

#15 ·
Dave! The bike is looking great! The blue is very cool. I was just looking at the old in-progress pics on your website a few days ago wondering if you were ever gonna get that thing done. I've missed seeing your posts on the forum, brutha. Update us when it's complete!

#21 ·
Absolutely stunning Dave, I'm sure it's come out exactly the way that you wanted and looks awesome. Without doubt one of the best looking bikes on this site and what a beautiful colour, it really does justice to your reshaped/fabrictaed tins. Can't wait to see her all back together and out in the open.

#24 ·
Yea, well I hope everyone understands (and will still love me [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]) that when I built this one handling wasn't what I had in mind. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Sang. Also, I want to make sure that everyone understands that I don't own Kotic Kustoms. The guy who owns Kotic used to hate metrics and when he saw mine and what could be done with one we got together and he let me move in and set up in his shop. I'm only building a couple per year now because I'm in the music business now full time after several years hiatus. I would have to say that even though I designed and built the bike that I couldn't have pulled this off without J.T. Long (owner of Kotic Kustoms). He brought me in and treated me like family with full use of his shop and let me pick his brain more than once. Anyway, I say this because this was a huge step forward for metrics around Atlanta (North Atlanta anyway) and don't be afraid to do some things that you would like to try. Worse case scenario it takes 2 years to figure it all out LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.