RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to view all my recent post and also be able to subscribe to the ones I want to watch. I can't figure out how to do this.
Is it even possible.
thanks

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Something that you can do is click on your own profile. (The ones right here in your post) It will show the last several that you have replied in. That would be one way to track what you have visited. Besides that I dont know of any way to do it.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
As independent lemming said you can view your profile and see the last several topics you posted in. Subscriptions are taxing on the server and slow the site down, they are only enabled in the ride club forums.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
In your profile you will see an entry indicating how many posts you have. You can click on the choice just below that. It say something like display all non archived posts. This will display everything you have posted.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Brings up an interesting question, would it be much strain on the server to add a search function for just the topics we have posted? So when we click on our names and then the "Find all non-archived posts..." link, we'd be able to search our own participated threads.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Snyper39

Brings up an interesting question, would it be much strain on the server to add a search function for just the topics we have posted? So when we click on our names and then the "Find all non-archived posts..." link, we'd be able to search our own participated threads.

Just a thought...

You can go to forums - search, member name = enter your name , search for = enter a space, and search by date = how ever far back you want to go.

My favorite way is just to use the forums - active topics. That way I can see only the new topics and the old topics that have recent activity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts