RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Cycle World show in Chicago yesterday and saw some very cool bikes. I will pose a few here for your enjoyment. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Insert Image:

67.77KB
Speedstar warrior

Insert Image:

61.37KB

Insert Image:

50.69KB
Roland Sands Yamaha for Toyota

Insert Image:

51.02KB
Engine mount/coil mount

Insert Image:

55.86KB
The Raider risers I want for my bike.[8D]

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Those are some good looking bikes. Roland Sands better watch out, the HD guys will disown him if he continues to mod metrics. But no doubt he knows a good platform when he sees one.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I don't know but those Raider risers were a bit pricey![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Anyway...Nice pictures! Let's see some more of the HOT! bikes and babies that were there.

You did get pictures of the HOT! babies!? Right!?[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

I don't know but those Raider risers were a bit pricey![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Anyway...Nice pictures! Let's see some more of the HOT! bikes and babies that were there.

You did get pictures of the HOT! babies!? Right!?[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

Had the wifes camera so no hot girl pics.[V]I thought the risers were a little overpriced also, but they throw in a free Raider with them so maybe its worth it.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Insert Image:

58.79KB
The (new) thing on rockets. 300+ tires.

Insert Image:

79.38KB
Another nice Yamaha

Insert Image:

65.23KB
And another.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Nice , thanks for sharing. Love the V-MAX[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
$11K for a Raider? Dang, they are gonna be $7k or so in a year used.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts