RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's at least a few of us on this forum. I'm thinking spring, and looking for some new people to ride with. I've never even rode with another warrior before!!! We need to have a meetup/ride as soon as this bullshit weather breaks. Maybe even some SE wisconsin people too!! Who's in?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Count me in, we finally got a break from the cold today and will hit the high 50's. Thought about riding to work but don't want to deal with all the melt/salt spray. alldead is in the area as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, I just wish this weather would cooperate, lol! Its supposed to snow again tonight and tomorrow...

So we just need to get a time and date together for this. It would be better to do this on a Saturday afternoon or Sunday. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
276 Posts
To plan ahead this early the way our weather has been may be futile, it may have to be a day or two in advance spur of the moment kind of thing. Weekends are great for me though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think meeting up at motorcyclemania's shop would be an awesome plan. I also agree that it's probably too early to set a date.

Got some good rain today to get some of that salt off the roads. If **** stays above the 40's until next weekend, I think I'm going to pull my baby out of storage.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think it would be too cool if we got 10 or more Warriors together and rumble and rip up some of the poorly filled potholes(dodge em') in and around Chicago.

Last year early spring I rode with around 50 sports bikers and it was a cool feeling until we got on the highway, met them wherever we were headed a few mins behind, but when we ran South Shore Dr. and Lake Shore Dr. they were shocked how well my Warrior handled. To quote 1 guy "man that's a cruiser? You lean the sh!t outta that bike!" That felt great & would love to do it again but with a group of Warriors.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are calling for 61 degrees high tomorrow, if it doesn't rain I'm riding to work!
Must be nice to have a garage! Mine is still hibernating in Wisconsin. I'm going to do some work on it next weekend, going to play it by ear if I actually bring her back or not.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm going out west to JC Whitney in LaSalle on Sunday to grab a new leather riding jacket. Nice 130+ mIle journey.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Find a cycle gear store near you. They have some nice leather.
Been there and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. JC Whitney has it and in my size. Besides it a great ride and some nice bars & restaurants around there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts