RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my revamped seat back from crusteel....can't tell the difference in looks between oem and custom....but boy the comfort factor is definately there. anyho, i had an extra seat laying around and decided to carve it up. here's my first incarnation of the new yami solo seat by yours truely. what do you guys think: stick with the oem yami w/pillion, the tan solo, or recover the solo in black leather?

Insert Image:

43.41KB

Insert Image:

51.05KB

Insert Image:

46.83KB

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I like the chopped solo in black leather but even better if it was suede. Is that sissy bar for looks or is it functional cause it kinda bends backwards? I like what you did with the pipes with showing the chrome ends with black wrap. And the right side scoop looks good.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats exactly what the wife sais....i'll probably be goin to the fabric store tomorrow for something black. the sissy bar is for looks. and thanx for the compliments vector.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Nice looking bike smaha. I would like to see the solo in black. I really like the way the stock seat looks, though, even better than my Corbin.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yeap, this is a thread from 2006.. the forum has been moved a couple of times since then.. somewhere in these moves some pics get lost sadly

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Between the forum changing formats and photoucket getting rid of free pics many pics are gone. Crusteel is an old time member who used to modify the seatpan and then the foam so he would have more area to play and get you a little bit lower and a lil more round for the bum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts