RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After taking my tires off and not being able to easily torque the rear tire i have thought about chopping my V&H big shots. Nothing extreme, just past the rear axle nut. I would keep the same angle as stock, and basically be cutting just after the V&H logo. Has anyone done this? What performance loss did you see, and do you have pics?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
I removed my bigshots and went with shorter pipes because it was a pain to get to the axle bolt and adjusters. I've considered cutting the bigshots down myself. Go for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same problem. Got a set of crowfoot wrenches and can easily reach my adjuster nuts on the exhaust side. Got 2 sets so I had one for the adjuster and jamb nut and it works great. Worth checking out for $10 a set before chopping exhaust, just my .02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the same problem. Got a set of crowfoot wrenches and can easily reach my adjuster nuts on the exhaust side. Got 2 sets so I had one for the adjuster and jamb nut and it works great. Worth checking out for $10 a set before chopping exhaust, just my .02.

Ya, i have been looking at those as well

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,380 Posts
+1 :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts