RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a little bit over a year collaboration with the Great Christo my custom fender finally arrived two weeks ago. All I have left to do is paint and she'll be done. He also created a custom license plate holder for me utilizing the OE muffler bracket.

All of you know that what Christo makes is truly a work of art. He is a true artist in the way that he collaborates with his customers and patiently works with their ideas to "mold there dreams into reality".

I for one have other ideas that I would like to make into reality for my Warrior in the near future! Thank you Christo for your patience, professionalism, creativity and most important being a Warrior brother!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Keep rocking it. That is sweet. Christok creations is the shiz. You've got a bada$$ warrior.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Absolutely amazing!
Unique and classy looking.
A great looking warrior!

Well done Christo - again!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,849 Posts
Thanks for the praise guys. I like the taste of your car in the garage - looks similar to something I have sitting in my driveway although I believe your powertrain has a little something special. FYI the license bracket is convertible and can be used in either the horizontal or vertical position

Fender looks a lot better on your bike than on my jig and really shows off that fat arse.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the praise guys. I like the taste of your car in the garage - looks similar to something I have sitting in my driveway although I believe your powertrain has a little something special. FYI the license bracket is convertible and can be used in either the horizontal or vertical position

Fender looks a lot better on your bike than on my jig and really shows off that fat arse.

You the MAN! Custom headlight cowl and right side AI cover next! :D

·
Super Moderator
7,439 Posts
Hey Repr seeing ur wide wheel with the red strip made me change my mind of leaving my wide wheel all black. The red strip really makes a difference.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Repr seeing ur wide wheel with the red strip made me change my mind of leaving my wide wheel all black. The red strip really makes a difference.
It's a nice accent IMO! :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the compliments! She should be all done and painted in a few weeks!

·
Registered
169 Posts
After a little bit over a year collaboration with the Great Christo my custom fender finally arrived two weeks ago. All I have left to do is paint and she'll be done. He also created a custom license plate holder for me utilizing the OE muffler bracket.

All of you know that what Christo makes is truly a work of art. He is a true artist in the way that he collaborates with his customers and patiently works with their ideas to "mold there dreams into reality".

I for one have other ideas that I would like to make into reality for my Warrior in the near future! Thank you Christo for your patience, professionalism, creativity and most important being a Warrior brother!

I’m considering this fender. Just wondering if your bike is lowered. what size wheel is that? I have a 260 and was wondering what this fender will look like.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts