RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now officially a site vendor so I will introduce myself. I have been making fibreglass parts for motorcycles for as long as I can remember (25 years+). I like to make small run custom pieces and pride myself in making unique parts that you cannot find at a motorcycle shop for a price much less than you would pay for a manufacturer's part that everyone has on their bike.. Some of my parts have been featured on bikesin magazines such as EasyRider and have been on many show winning motorcycles.I also produced specialized front fenders for a Harley dealer in Montreal as well as for a few specialty shops and two custom bike builders. I have taken a frame for a drag bike and made all the body parts for it from scratch. Some of my parts have been copied by Harley (cut down batwing style fairing, battery box cover on sporster). Most of my experience has been with Harleys, Vmax's. T-rex's and now Warriors. I purchased a 2005 warrior this year and have begun its transformation.

My specialty is three dimensional molding (moulding) making parts with flames, skulls, logos,eagle heads etc . My slogan is "mould your dreams into reality"

What this means for you is that if you have been dreaming of a particular body part for your Warrior but have not been able to find anything on the market, or anything affordable, i can probably make it for you.

I am presently working on the following products for the warrior:

1) chin spoiler - full length over the frame design coming close to the wheel, incorporating lots of air induction scoops, air exhaust scoops with a unique shape designed in the dreams of another forum member

2) Nascar spoiler for stock rear fender

3) rear fenders - cut down version of stock with or without Nascar spoiler, new design fat fender

4) left and right engine covers

5) sport front fender

In the future I intend to make a cafe style fairing, a chin spoiler for raked bikes, a neck cover which will blend into my full length front spoiler incorporating air scoops to get more air into the VBAK's, and of course

whatever you guys and gals want

I know everyone wants pictures so in the short future I will post some pictures. Well I guess that does it for the introduction so hopefully in the future I will be able to mould one of your dreams into reality

Christo

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Glad to see you finally got the vendor status. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congratulations...

The chin spoiler & front fender sound particularly interesting,

Looking forward to pics & prices!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I look forward to a custom rear fender that I can still use the corbin stilleto.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Christo, ( Nascar spoiler for stock rear fender ) hows that coming? Will you have pictures soon?,Is it going to be bolt on? taped on? glued on?

Its awesome to have a custom designer aboard....

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
with respect to rear fenders, I intend to keep the front section of the fender under the seat like stock, so any seat that will fit a stock fender will fit my fenders. I recently went fat with a 260 (thanks Kyle)and a lowering kit and althought the tire fits the stock fender, I want something more appropriate and a lot more custom. I was thinking of cutting the stock fender as close as possible to the seat (a fibreglass moded fender made from stock) and then making a fender that is attached to the swingarm that molds the tire which will have minimal clearance between the fender and the tire(chain width)and moves with the swingarm. This fender would be good for 240's as well.

with respect to the nascar spoiler, it will be best if it is molded on, unless someone wants to make two holes in their fender then I will make it so it can be bolted on. When I come out with the sectioned stock fender it can be with or without the Nascar spoiler already molded on..

with respect to front fenders I can make them to fit anything. I have made Indian fenders only four inches wide and I have made rear fenders 26 inches wide.I have made a front fender that started 1 inch from the ground in the front and went to one inch off the ground in the back.The only limits are your imagination.

I am happy to be working on bikes again. For a while I was doing some custom work for vans and corvettes but my passion is bikes other than my 41 Willys. I am presently working with one member on his front spoiler and am looking forward to working with other members in the future.

I know I need to put some pictures in my gallery but between the girlfriend, riding and working on Gary's spoiler and trying to figure out how to put pictures and what pictures to put in the gallery you know the story

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have started molding the spoiler today so once the first spoiler is out of the mold I will post pictures. Once the spoiler is finished I will start with the neck cover and I am currently starting the rear and front fenders. I think the front fender will be a sport front integrated with a mean reaper style rear

more to come

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have added some pictures to my gallery now with my present warrior as well as my old harley and t-rex as well as some of the parts I have made for different bikes. Stay tuned for some new warrior parts

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Can you give us some updates on your rear fenders for stock size tires?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Talked with Kyle about your stock appearing fat fender your working on. Sign me up for one. How far are they from production? Cant wait to see what you come up with but from what I've heard from Kyle it sounds pretty trick.

·
Registered
827 Posts
You will be a great addition to the vendor list on our site. Congrad's

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did you ever do anything with matching left & right side covers?
Like the original Speedstar cover (not the plastic one but the alum cover)?
I am presently working on matching left and right enfgine covers with another member. Once we have decided on the design and start production I will post pictures. hopedully should have a base design in the next few weeks. We want them to be effective at scooping air into the VBAK as well as looking good.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
I am presently working on matching left and right enfgine covers with another member. Once we have decided on the design and start production I will post pictures. hopedully should have a base design in the next few weeks. We want them to be effective at scooping air into the VBAK as well as looking good.
I can send you some pics of the origanl cover, it was made of fiberglass with a alum cover.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts