RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's breaking my heart to sell this work of art. But, I'm just not going to get around to using it. This fender is new, never mounted. Primed black. $250 $200 plus actual shipping 7lbs 20x12x7 inches from Plainfield IN 46168

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will fit with stock, or wide tire. Should wire up to the stock harness, but might need to splice it in. I’ll look at that tomorrow and reply
Bob

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does this fit stock tire size and where do the lights get wired to? Thanks
OK, you’d have to adapt it into the warrior tail light and turn signal lighting. It has a wire for ground, one for brake, one for taillight, and for each turn signal. And it’s LED lighting, so you do have to adapt for that, which means either resistors, or a LED aftermarket flasher, just like any other LED lighting on the warrior

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,813 Posts
The wiring for this fender comes with the OEM colors so all you have to do is cut off your connector from your stock fender and then solder it to the wires on this fender. Easy peasy. With respect to width it is basically the same inside size as a stock fender This fender if I was to make one today would be around $400US or more as it has custom molded 3 dimensional flames

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello my name is steve i would like to buy this fender from you could you give me a cALL 19063706815 THANKS

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hello my name is steve i would like to buy this fender from you could you give me a cALL 19063706815 THANKS
Ok. I’ll get back to you soon. Or you can start a conversation here with your info

Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts