RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really pretty nice shape. Super shiny, but does have some very minor pitting around the base of one spoke, if I'm being picky. Just the pulley. Not sure how to price this. I couldn't find any available on the net or Ebay. So,,,,how about $200 $175 $150 plus actual shipping cost.
Bob

·
Registered
191 Posts
You can buy chrome helmets I’ve seen lol😎😎🐝
When I use to ride on the track, (Moto GP style), I used to make fun of chromed anything on a bike that showed up at a track or I saw on the street except for the Harley's. Now that I am into this Warrior and I bought it with a lot of chrome already on it, I like the complete opposite of what I have. I have an all blacked out Triumph scrambler, and a red Ducati, The purple with chrome is just enough to the opposite side of the spectrum for me to really like it now.
Now....A Chome helmet, I just can't do.

But I get Aussie humor. But only Sydney, Palm Beach, And the Queensland area humor. The rest is foreign to me.

But I did get Vegemite for Christmas in my stocking since I like it now!

Watch out, this is one of the bikes I will be shipping down to Sydney should I move down!!!

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
966 Posts
When I use to ride on the track, (Moto GP style), I used to make fun of chromed anything on a bike that showed up at a track or I saw on the street except for the Harley's. Now that I am into this Warrior and I bought it with a lot of chrome already on it, I like the complete opposite of what I have. I have an all blacked out Triumph scrambler, and a red Ducati, The purple with chrome is just enough to the opposite side of the spectrum for me to really like it now.
Now....A Chome helmet, I just can't do.

But I get Aussie humor. But only Sydney, Palm Beach, And the Queensland area humor. The rest is foreign to me.

But I did get Vegemite for Christmas in my stocking since I like it now!

Watch out, this is one of the bikes I will be shipping down to Sydney should I move down!!!
Lol you think I’m having a lend of you lol. I actually saw one on eBay lol😎😎🐝

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Goodluck! If I were still running stock pulley size I'd be all over that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts