RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chrome fender stays for sale, i'm selling because i am making a custom fender that can have these on them. no scratches, or chips, made from cycle image.
i also have stocks available too for sale.

for the chrome ones im asking $100 they go for $180 on cycle image.

and $50 for the stock ones.

prices dont include shipping.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both or just the chrome ones? shoot me your zip and state so i can calculate a shipping cost for you!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, so far i have had 2 people say they wanted these, none of them ever stepped up to pay. so these are up for sale $113 includes shipping and insurance.

my email is [email protected] and is also my paypal user name. first come first serve. pics are in my gallery.

·
Registered
611 Posts
danny cavanaugh said:
ok, so far i have had 2 people say they wanted these, none of them ever stepped up to pay. so these are up for sale $113 includes shipping and insurance. my email is [email protected] and is also my paypal user name. first come first serve. pics are in my gallery.

Well said! I hate it when several people call dibs just to think it over and be the first to reply. Should be open to us all till a payment is sent.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I agree, but people also need to explain how/where they want the payment sent to. Sometimes I can't check my computer every day. If all of the details are given initially, first come first serve basis would be awesome.

·
Registered
611 Posts
davidd said:
I agree, but people also need to explain how/where they want the payment sent to. Sometimes I can't check my computer every day. If all of the details are given initially, first come first serve basis would be awesome.

I didnt mean you dave, I just mean in general. If the person is willing to pay then it's not a problem, just hate to see weeks go by then a relist when I would have paid on the spot. You are right, it can be hard to pay just as much! LOL Later bro!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts